Deutsches Mike Oldfield Forum
 Chat Portal Zur Startseite Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen

Deutsches Mike Oldfield Forum » Archivierte Foren » Englische Beiträge » NNOTP Germany x NOTP Spain » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen NNOTP Germany x NOTP Spain  
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Tati The Sentinel Tati The Sentinel ist weiblich
Hergest Ridge

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

NNOTP Germany x NOTP Spain Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Fellow member Yannick from Switzerland was on both,so he can tell us more about the difference between the concerts.

I attended 3 concerts of the NNOTP last year in Germany - Köln 16.12 and Frankfurt 21 and 22.12 - and for me the best concert was the one from Köln,it was magical in terms of performance and energy from Mike.

Watching on You Tube some videos made on both concerts in Spain was a bit sad for me,since Mike was quite different on stage,not only musically but also his attitude.Musically,the difference wasn't only Rosa Cedrón singing,but TB and Ommadawn had a few more notes played than on NNOTP,as far I could notice on the videos.

Even with the fact he gave no interviews while he was there,when he arrived on stage to play,he had a small piece of paper said a few words in Spanish,and the crowd went nuts.Much more friendly with the audience than in Germany,yeah,he was.

I don't think personally that Mike loves more Spain than Germany,the fact is,both countries are his most important markets for him,and each country shows off how they do like Mike in a different way.It's typical from latin people(spaniards,brazilians) to show off their emotions easier than the brits and the german people.But I think he loves both countries...Germany was his biggest market in the 80's,how could you forget this?

I can say that I've enjoyed to attend the concerts there with a taste of both people - together with spaniards in Köln and germans in Frankfurt.The Hiawatha II Fan Treffen was cool,it was a pity that Mike couldn't attend,but I don't care...

I'd like to say thank you for all the German fans I've met in person on the concerts,I do hope to visit Germany again as soon as I can!

09.04.2007 01:14 Tati The Sentinel ist offline E-Mail an Tati The Sentinel senden Homepage von Tati The Sentinel Beiträge von Tati The Sentinel suchen Nehmen Sie Tati The Sentinel in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Tati The Sentinel anzeigen
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Deutsches Mike Oldfield Forum » Archivierte Foren » Englische Beiträge » NNOTP Germany x NOTP Spain