Deutsches Mike Oldfield Forum
 Chat Portal Zur Startseite Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen

Deutsches Mike Oldfield Forum » Mike Oldfields Welt » Mike Oldfield News » chat am 22.5 los40 » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen chat am 22.5 los40  
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
oldfield_de oldfield_de ist männlich
www.oldfield.de

images/avatars/avatar-429.jpg

chat am 22.5 los40 Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Am 22.5. [edit: oder 24. ?/edit] soll es erneut einen Chat mit mike oldfield geben. "....Five days before (the 22 of May) Oldfield it will be in los40.com chatting with his fans about its new disc...."
Info Links hier:
http://www.los40.com/articulo.html?xref=...0actn01&d_date=
und
http://www.los40.com/edigitales/todas.ht...=l40&anchor=l40 (Fragen an mike Oldfield schicken. (von tubular.net)

21.05.2003 12:48 oldfield_de ist offline E-Mail an oldfield_de senden Homepage von oldfield_de Beiträge von oldfield_de suchen Nehmen Sie oldfield_de in Ihre Freundesliste auf
www.oldfield.de

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

eine automatische bablefish übersetzung des spanischen artikels: den hyperlink und die uhrzeit für den chat habe ich noch nicht gefunden, vielleicht findet ihr ja mehr heraus.

"
Mike Oldfield has revivido by a time the exciting moments at which 30 years back it recorded his important debú in the world of music: Tubular bells . This basic piece of the history of pop and then music one of the most dangerous projects, has been rejuvenated thanks to the new technologies and the knowledge to do of its author. Tubular bells 2003 is an updated clone of that debú, but with a sound infinitely better.

The English musician, who two years ago became Spanish artist when signing a contract with the national branch of Warner Music, will speak of his new disc the next Thursday 22 of May as of the 16 hours in los40.com. Fans of the guitarist and composer will be able to formulate questions to him through an exclusive digital encounter.

Same essence, different sound

Tubular bells 2003 will see the light anywhere in the world next the 27 of May, date in which anniversary of the publication of the original work will be marked the 30. Oldfield, like it did long ago, has played all, but with all the advances of the modern techniques of recording. The new disc is, in essence, the same work, but with a spectacular sound, as if it was a totally new disc.

The CD will incorporate a DVD with three mixed fragments of the work in format 5,1 for Digital Dolby and DTS. Also will inlcuirá videoclip, the one of Introduction , the first Tubular cut of bells 2003 , probably their more popular movement. This is not more than an advance payment of which in the future it will be an Audio DVD.

Simultaneously to this launching, and for the first time, box will be put on sale Seth in format digipack that will gather the complete trilogy under the The name completes Tubular Bells Collection . Its content will be the following one: Tubular bells 2003 , Tubular bells II , Tubular bells III and the DVD.

"

21.05.2003 12:51 oldfield_de ist offline E-Mail an oldfield_de senden Homepage von oldfield_de Beiträge von oldfield_de suchen Nehmen Sie oldfield_de in Ihre Freundesliste auf
a_r_schulz a_r_schulz ist männlich
Chef-Dolmetscher

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

So wie ich die Seiten verstehe, ist das wohl so gedacht, daß man auf der zweiten Seite eine Frage an Mike eingeben kann. Die Fragen werden dann von der Redaktion vorsortiert und während der Sendung an Mike gestellt.
Mit Live-Chat sehe ich da nichts weiter...
Andreas
21.05.2003 23:35 a_r_schulz ist offline E-Mail an a_r_schulz senden Homepage von a_r_schulz Beiträge von a_r_schulz suchen Nehmen Sie a_r_schulz in Ihre Freundesliste auf
juancapachacutec juancapachacutec ist männlich
Exposed

LOS 40
22.Mai
Interview
mit
Mike
Oldfield
um
16.00 [GMT?]

22.05.2003 07:25 juancapachacutec ist offline E-Mail an juancapachacutec senden Homepage von juancapachacutec Beiträge von juancapachacutec suchen Nehmen Sie juancapachacutec in Ihre Freundesliste auf
www.oldfield.de

den chat habe ich leider auch verpasst.. ich hab den link nicht rausfinden können.... (so eine sch*****)
von:
http://www.los40.com/edigitales/todas_pa...mite=5&i_base=5

hier ist ein protokoll. der chat ist gerade vor einer stunde beendet worden (bablefish übersetzung spanisch englisch)

1 22-05-2003 (16.31 h.)

What plans you have for the future? What musical styles? You have thought some tour by Spain? It would enchant to see to me in direct "Amarok"... think that it will be possible? Thanks to tod@sAugenzwinkern
I want to learn to make acrobatic flights with my helicopter of radio control. With regard to the styles, which I want to do is music in relaidas vitual and it can see it in the official Web (www.mikeoldfield.com). I do not believe that it does tour in Spain at the moment. I believe that he is very compplicado to do a direct one of "Amarouk" because he would be difícl to find so many guitarists because it would need long time and effort.

2 22-05-2003 (16.32 h.)

I am a young person of 18 years and I would like to ask to him: in his constant evolution like artist and person, it does not fear to evolve erroneously? Perhaps then their previous discs were better than the contemporaries.
No, I am not scared to mistake to me. It is a question of opinions, there is people who think the opposite and we cannot be all always in agreement.

3 22-05-2003 (16.34 h.)

Think that algun day will be able to come to the light a "Ommadawn 2"?
No, but it can that does remix in 5.1.

4 22-05-2003 (16.34 h.)

You do not think that after discs as "The Millenium Tubular Bell" or "bells 3" you have moved away a little your style?
No, always it surprises the diversity to me of opinions in the diverse pages Web.

5 22-05-2003 (16.35 h.)

Will be this one the last disc of Mike Oldfield? I hope that no.
I also hope that she is not thus. I am taking a coffee and I hope that this one is not my last cup.

22-05-2003 (16.36 h.)

Is "Tubular bells" an insurmountable masterpiece or you think that other discs yours surpass to this one? In my Tubular opinion "bells 2" is better. "Mayan gold" moves to me.
I hope that benefits of the new recording of "TB2003".

7 22-05-2003 (16.37 h.)

You improvised in the Environmental song "guitars" of "Tubular bells" of 1973?
Yes, it was pure improvisation.

8 22-05-2003 (16.39 h.)

You do not feel little valued due to the type of music that you make?
In Spain yes that is it. In some countries it is it, although it is possibly a music for understood (a certain sector).

9 22-05-2003 (16.41 h.)

Think that bells will be the same successful this "Tubular" that the original one of 1973? I think that 16 million copies a little unattainable is something. Luck.
I do not believe that alzance that level of success, auqnue throughout the years and in the different formats possibly can approach those numbers. Thanks and luck for you also.

10 22-05-2003 (16.43 h.)

For when a new disc without so many tubular bells and more sound of Scottish gaita like in your album "Voyager"? I have all your discografía and I am already tired of so much reedicion of tubular bells. You are going to renew with Warner Spain to make but discs in next years? Sergio, Oviedo. 29 years.
I like all the types of music, I will return to make music celta, but perhaps not a complete album. In fact, there has only been a new recording of "Tubular Bells". I am enchanted to work with Warner Spain and its so close people.

11 22-05-2003 (16.44 h.)

!Hola, Mike! Which is the instrument without which you could not live?
The guitar.

12 22-05-2003 (16.45 h.)

Mike, you have some idea of the million discs that you have sold? You have page Web?
The Web he is www.mikeoldfield.com. I believe that I can have sold about 25 million discs.

13 22-05-2003 (16.46 h.)

I believe that your music wakes up the sensitivity that all we took inside. Thanks. Who or what influences you to make your music?
It is agran mystery for my. Sometimes it arises from my interior, my emotions, the heart and, like digoa sometimes, from an not identified mysterious place.

14 22-05-2003 (16.47 h.)

Of what disc you are prouder?
Always the last one. For that reason now it is "Tubular Bells 2003".

15 22-05-2003 (16.48 h.)

What has been in your life what the Maxima has produced you satisfación?
Purede that to cook my supper of Sundays: roasted with potatoes to the furnace.

The discs that value your followers more are those that contain a complex touched instrumental work with traditional instruments like "Ommadawn" or "Hergest Ridge". You think to return to make a disc of this style or on the contrary to follow with the simplicity and the computers?
In a press conference today I requested alos concurrent if it had to compose short pieces or long instrumental works. By majority they showed preference for instrumental works. Now, I would like hecrlo with a mixture of traditional instruments and computers.

17 22-05-2003 (16.52 h.)

In this regrabación of "Tubular bells", excepting the keyboards and sintetizadores, all the other instruments are real or some has been made by means of software? You have incorporated music of camera to the disc?
No, they are all traditional instruments. Returning to again touch them and with something of sintetizador. No, I have not incorporated camera music.

18 22-05-2003 (16.55 h.)

I admit that the music that I like more is the one of Mike Oldfield, Art Of The Noise and Jean-Michel Jarre, but have a doubt, how beams to select the feminine voices that throughout the years have been complementing your discs? Ommadawn.
Sometimes I like to have feminine voices in some of my subjects. For example, in 1978 I included the voice of Maggie Riley in one of my subjects. I decided that it wanted that she sang in "Moonlight shadow".

19 22-05-2003 (16.57 h.)

Hello, I have the disc of "Three moons" and the trilogy of the "Tubulars" and enchants your music to me. You have something thought for when you make the videos of this last work in Spain? you will do them like vídeojuego of "Three moons" (that, by the way, is very well obtained)? Thanks. Cecilia.
I am working in one of them. Probably it is to end of year and "The Tube World" will be called. Thanks to you.

20 22-05-2003 (16.59 h.)

Mike, never I have listened to nothing like "Five Thousands Out", in special "Taurus II". It is the disc that you have made it jeopardize more emotionally?
What I did in this case was that Phil Collins recorded the battery and soon I was giving him returned so that fitted in the band.

21 22-05-2003 (17.00 h.)

There will be Premiere to present/display Tb2003?
No, there will be no concert in direct. A launching for the press has become.

22 22-05-2003 (17.03 h.)

It is spoken of which "Tubular bells 2003" has a system anti-copy. What you think on the pirateo of discs?
The computer programs prepare them in Spain, that on the other hand also I have been in conversations with my lawyers on the record piracy. Clear I have found feelings I think that if outside young I think that I would like to copy all my favorite music to me, but soon is the people who begin... how they will follow with his race if they do not sell his music.

23 22-05-2003 (17.05 h.)

Much people think that the main reason for the regrabación of "Tubular Bells" must to that to Mike Oldfield no longer it has left ideas and does not know that to compose I would like to know that opinion has on that Mike Oldfield.
When inicar east project, was the first idea that came me to the mind. But I must decirte that I have left many ideas for new compositions. Nevertheless, also it is certain that this one was the opportune moment to return to record "Tubular bells".

24 22-05-2003 (17.07 h.)

Which will be the newness in the music of the future game "Tube World"?
"ambient" will be music because it is the music that better is lent for a computer game.

25 22-05-2003 (17.09 h.)

You have touched many aspects of music: the pop one, contemporary instrumental music, new age, BSO, electronics, etc... You have considered sometimes to make a entirely classic disc due to your classic influences in many aspects? Mike Thanks. You are most creative of the our time. Enrique (Elche).
I do not have a formation for classic music. Although there are times uses orchestras. I prefer to make the things to my way.

26 22-05-2003 (17.11 h.)

Hello, I am called Iñaki and I been of Pamplona. I read your interview in which you commented that you would like to return to make a disc with sounds celtas, you have considered some collaboration on the part of some of the musicos celtas (of international fame) of which we arrange in España?Sería a very pleasing surprise. Greetings and thanks to comprise of the life of all your fans.
In the last tour, the Galician band Luar Na Lubre acted with me. Me entusiama this type of music but for the next project I do not have the intention to include this type of music. Greetings and thanks for your amiable words.

27 22-05-2003 (17.13 h.)

I have read that you want tomarte a breathing and to enjoy the life... It means that we are not going to see new compositions in a long time?
I am in a stage in which I consider which will be the next project. Still I do not know it clearly. Momenbto we will enjoy "TB2003" and "The Tube world".

22.05.2003 18:02 oldfield_de ist offline E-Mail an oldfield_de senden Homepage von oldfield_de Beiträge von oldfield_de suchen Nehmen Sie oldfield_de in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Bene Bene ist männlich
Dr. des Oldfieldtismus

images/avatars/avatar-484.jpg

Hallo
Danke Alex! schade, dass wir das verpasst haben, aber ich denke es war kein chat...

Über paar Sachen habe ich mich aber gewundert:

"I believe that I can have sold about 25 million discs. "

-naja, einmal sinds 40 Millionen, dann 20, dann 30, wahrscheinlich weiß nicht mal Virgin und WEA wieviele verkauft wurden... :-)

"For example, in 1978 I included the voice of Maggie Riley in one of my subjects. I decided that it wanted that she sang in "Moonlight shadow". "

- 1978 ??? Platinum??? da war doch Maggie nicht dabei...
das war die Wendy...
Maggie war doch erst ab 1980 (Knebworth) in der Gruppe(oder täusche ich mich)

Aber ich muss sagen, ich finde es sehr positiv, dass sich Mike immer öfter den Fans im chat stellt... (auch wenns nur Promotion ist)

22.05.2003 19:11 Bene ist offline E-Mail an Bene senden Homepage von Bene Beiträge von Bene suchen Nehmen Sie Bene in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Gelöscht
unregistriert

Zitat:
Original von benediktmarkota
Über paar Sachen habe ich mich aber gewundert:

"I believe that I can have sold about 25 million discs. "

-naja, einmal sinds 40 Millionen, dann 20, dann 30, wahrscheinlich weiß nicht mal Virgin und WEA wieviele verkauft wurden... :-)

Wenn es insgesamt nur 25 Millionen Tonträger sein sollen, fände ich das arg wenig. Allein die Angaben zu "Tubular Bells" schwanken zwischen 8 und 16 Millionen, die Verkaufszahlen von "Crises" und "Discovery" sollten auch jeweils im siebenstelligen Bereich liegen, dazu Hit-Singles wie "Moonlight Shadow", "To France", "Pictures In The Dark". Da halte ich selbst die 40 Millionen Einheiten für zu niedrig angesetzt.
22.05.2003 19:18
Bene Bene ist männlich
Dr. des Oldfieldtismus

images/avatars/avatar-484.jpg

also ich habe gehört, dass Hergest Ridge, Tubular Bells II und Crises sogar ca. (je) 3 Mill. mal verkauft wurden...

Ommadawn, Discovery, Five Miles Out dürfte auch an die Millionen mal verkauft worden sein...

22.05.2003 21:42 Bene ist offline E-Mail an Bene senden Homepage von Bene Beiträge von Bene suchen Nehmen Sie Bene in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Ramon
Incantation

Kommentierte deutsche Zusammenfassung einiger Antworten von Mike (ohne Gewähr!!):

- Mike Oldfield wird möglicherweise eine 5.1 Version von Ommadawn aufnehmen.
- Mike wird sich wieder keltischen Einflüssen zuwenden, aber kein komplett keltisches Album machen.
- Mike fühlt sich wohl bei Warner Spain und hat nicht vor, die Plattenfirma zu wechseln.
- Zum Kopierschutz hat Mike ambivalente Gefühle. Er würde sich, wenn er junger Musikfan wäre, auch Musik herunterladen. Gleichzeitig sagt er, die Plattenfirma habe ihm einen Kopierschutz "vorgeschlagen" und er habe zugestimmt. Verstehe ich nicht, die Major Labels zwingen ihre Künstler doch dazu, die sich ja teilweise auch in Interviews lautstark darüber beklagen (Console z.B.)
Mike scheint aber nicht viel über den Kopierschutz zu wisdsen. Bei Johnny Walker meinte er, man könne die CD problemlos auf dem Computer abspielen. Haha. Ich als Mac- User kann das eh vergessen. Und ansonsten besteht das Problem von Pausen zwischen den Tracks, die ein Anhören im Fall von Tb2003 ja wohl unmöglich machen.
- The Tube World wird leider erst Ende des Jahres erscheinen, dafür aber wahrscheinlich neue Ambient- Musik enthalten (achtung: meine Interpretation einer Antwort).
- Am Spannendsten fand ich folgendes: Mike hat gesagt, er liest sich die Meinungen auf diversen Webseiten durch und allgemein macht er neuerdings den Eindruck, als wäre er interessierter an anderen Meinungen als früher. So fragte er auf der Pressekonferenz z.B. die Anwesenden, ob er zukünftig lieber kurze Stücke oder lange Instrumentals komponieren sollte. Die Anwesenden haben sich, so Mike, deutlich für lange Instrumentals ausgesprochen. Ich habe ein gutes Gefühl, daß TB 2003 ihm wieder Inspiration gegeben hat und vielleicht Interesse an komplexerer Musik.

Was ich nicht verstanden habe (genauso wie das mit Maggie Reilly und 197cool : Mike erwähnt Phil Collins im Zusammenhang mit Five Miles Out. Aber der ist doch nur auf QE2 zu hören, oder?
24.05.2003 02:04 Ramon ist offline E-Mail an Ramon senden Beiträge von Ramon suchen Nehmen Sie Ramon in Ihre Freundesliste auf
SaschaW SaschaW ist männlich
www.schillertime.de

images/avatars/avatar-37.jpg

Hallo allesamt!

Zitat:
Mike erwähnt Phil Collins im Zusammenhang mit Five Miles Out. Aber der ist doch nur auf QE2 zu hören, oder?

Das stimmt, Phil Collins war der Drummer auf QE2, und auch nur bei den Tracks "Taurus 1" und "Sheba". Was er mit "Five Miles Out" meinte - keine Ahnung.

Ich bin Euch immer dankbar, wenn Ihr etwas zusammenfasst oder übersetzt, da ich kaum Zeit habe, mich selber mal an solche Sachen ranzusetzen.

Aber der Teil hat mich schier umgehauen:

Zitat:
So fragte er auf der Pressekonferenz z.B. die Anwesenden, ob er zukünftig lieber kurze Stücke oder lange Instrumentals komponieren sollte. Die Anwesenden haben sich, so Mike, deutlich für lange Instrumentals ausgesprochen.

Ja, das ist genau das, was wir auch haben werden. Mit anderen Worten, wird er uns höchstwahrscheinlich auf halben Wege entgegenkommen. Er spielt wieder längere Intrumentals ein, aber wir müssen uns ganz bestimmt nun daran gewöhnen müssen, dass die Alben zum grossen Teil aus dem Compi kommen. Den hat Mike nun entgültig gefressen.

Momentan habe ich des Öfteren wieder die "Ommadawn" gehört und fühle mich nun immer mehr mit dieser Scheibe verbunden. Über eine 5.1-Version wäre ich sicherlich nicht enttäuscht, da dies bestimmt eine weitere Aufwertung wäre.

Zitat:
die Plattenfirma habe ihm einen Kopierschutz "vorgeschlagen" und er habe zugestimmt

Bei Oldfield ist mir das egal. Die CDs kaufe ich eh. Ist doch klar.

Unsere Meinungen sind Mike nicht unwichtig? Das finde ich nobel und zeigt, dass er doch einen gewissen Grad an Arroganz abgelegt hat. Das macht ihn noch sympatischer als vorher. So muss es sein.

Sascha
24.05.2003 22:25 SaschaW ist offline E-Mail an SaschaW senden Beiträge von SaschaW suchen Nehmen Sie SaschaW in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Deutsches Mike Oldfield Forum » Mike Oldfields Welt » Mike Oldfield News » chat am 22.5 los40